At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
In the Financial Services team you get to work with the biggest customers within bank and insurance, in exciting and varied roles, giving you the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally. Through education, certifications, and our global competence network, you can deepen your field of interest, exchange international experiences or grow into a whole new role. The team consists of 30 colleagues who work as business analysts, project managers and system architects.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as Solution architect
Capgemini Financial Services in Stockholm is looking to hire a Solution Architect, who can join our Application Development and Maintenance team and work on an engagement with a high-profile client, working on their complex digital on boarding platform. This platform involves touchpoints with multiple internal and third party hosted systems platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Steer technical design deliveries within the program scope ensuring quality timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high-performance delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with Chief Technology Architecture group to develop understanding of architecture technology roadmap.
- Ensure technical roadmap are supported through the right design decisions in the portfolio.
- Detail out enterprise architecture into solution design.
- Design application architecture environment setup integration with Devtools Middleware 3rd party applications interfaces embed configuration controls within services.
- Ensure design caters to business operational requirements non-functional requirements and service quality requirements.
- Responsible for design governance and getting design reviewed approved.
- Create and maintaining high quality documentation of technical assets aligned to customer journeys.
- Provide technical stewardship to multiple feature teams in creating low level design code review development automation deployment consultancy etc.
- Bring innovation and industry best practices in creating optimized development strategy.
- Collaborate with CTO to define project architecture and solution design.
You have at least a couple of years of experience within Financial Services working in complex business transformation projects. Experience from working with payments, cards, regulatory requirements, digitalization as well as agile methodology is meritorious. We would like you to have a relevant university education or equivalent and you need good knowledge of Swedish and English in spoken and written terms. You know how to specify and analyze both functional and technical requirements and have experience in stakeholder management.
What you’ll bring:
- A proven track record of working as a solution designer and or architect role.
- Sound knowledge of interfaces, APIs, Microservices, architecture and communication patterns.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming and various design patterns such as event driven domain driven etc.
- Advanced experience in Java and Java Applets in the enterprise development process
- Web programming and user interface design experience
- Expert knowledge on java, spring, hibernate, struts and other java,web frameworks
- Previous design development experience using Microsoft technologies such as .Net, C#, Web API, WCF, Microservices or Java, J2EE, event bus middleware platforms, CI CD platforms, tools such as Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good understanding of infrastructure and platform as a services including middleware technologies data centre concepts network firewalls authentication mechanisms etc.
- Knowledge of one or more messaging platforms such as IBM, MQ, RabbitMQ, Apache MQ. Apache Kafka etc.
- Is capable of effective stakeholder management across program management engineering teams business operations teams and support functions
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
Please send in your application as soon as possible. During the current travel restrictions due to Corona pandemic, we will prioritize your application if you are in Sweden and preferably Stockholm.