We are looking for a highly-motivated SOA Architect with Oracle SOA 11g/12c implementation experience. The SOA Architect is expected to design the SOA solutions for business requirements and guide the team to implement the design in agile way.
Primary skills: Oracle SOA suite 12c/11g, OSB 12c/11g
Secondary skills: Oracle DB, ODI, AIA
We’re looking for outstanding SOA Architect who can bring
- 10-15 years of experience in IT with 5+ years of experience in Oracle SOA and OSB implementation (12c/11g).
- Architecture and design experience in implementing large scale SOA Integration project.
- Strong knowledge and real time experience in Oracle SOA Ecosystem – Rules, BAM, ODI, AIA, Oracle DB, JMS, Weblogic, Webservices
- Ability to apply SOA design patterns, integration methods and architectural principles in a project
- Experience in requirement gathering, estimation, data analysis and process optimization.
- Understanding and practical experience of software engineering principles, such as Continuous Integration & Agile Development
- Hands-on in tools – Jdeveloper, SQL Developer, UML tools, Archimate
- Experience in root-cause analysis, troubleshooting and service management
- Excellent communication skill and client handling experience
- Responsible for interacting with client to understand their business needs and developing SOA architecture to meet business goal.
- Responsible for design, develop and deploy SOAsolutions in a dynamic business environment.
- Enable the development team to implement the SOA solution in proper way and guide them to incorporate best practices.
- Handling day to day issues related to SOAenvironment and addressing them in a timely manner
- Identify improvement areas and proactively resolve system deficiencies.
- Performance tuning
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional
relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.