We are now looking for a Subject Matter Expert with focus on implementing “best in class” practices for End User Services at Capgemini?
This role is focused to ensure that Managed Services is implementing “best in class” practices for End User Services (process, productivity and automation), including definition of future End User Service architecture
- Contribute to offer content definition and evolution for End User Services Run solutioning
- Cover the entire End User Services domain (Service desk, End user services, Channels, fulfillment)
- Develop the architecture and technology standards for this domain
- Advise for product selection
- Define the new way of operating End User Services with focus on automation, labour reduction and minimizing 3rd party spend
- Ensure end-to-end alignment with P&C offers to ensure a compelling build to run story
As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be highly valued in the organization and you will work with individual contributors across the End User Services practice, reporting to the Global Practices.
- Maintain knowledge of the current End User Services market, including the horizon for technology changes
- Compile a compelling set of pre-sales collateral related to our End User Services including Service Desk
- Build the new End User architecture, service desk and omni-channel architecture
- Define and maintain the technology standards for End User Services within CIS
- Ensure the architecture, designs and approach leverage data, analytics, automation and AI technologies
- Identify process and automation transformation opportunities
- Oversee / drive transformation into operational functions
- Provide direction and guidance on migration from the old to the new model
- Define, implement and manage productivity KPIs for End User Services practice
- Define automation potential for End User Services practice and provide functional requirements to the engineering team
- Manage contract framework for the suppliers directly attached to the End User Services practice.
- End User Services practice solutioning for multi-regional deals (to be aligned with solutioning proposal)
- Define Standards for Processes & Tools for End User Services practice
- Maintain End User Services practice Capability decks, Case studies, Advisor/Analysts input, etc.
- Provide overall costs for the solution to include data intake, data storage and analytics functions
- Strong background in End User Services with the ability to design and envisage new services and architectures
- Good understanding of end-to-end delivery model for End User including deskside, break fix remote support, tech bars and how we can streamline with modern operational services
- Experience of W10, MDM, Systems Centre, Citrix, Service Now, Workplace analytics (lakeside)
- Experience of Cloud-based desktop services AWS workspaces, Azure WVD
- Highly transformational approach, challenges the current models, passionate about change
- Excellent communication skills, able to successfully interface with customer for technical discussions
- Strong experience in quality procedures, process & documentation methodology
- Other skills include: Risk Management, procurement management, analytical skills, communication, negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to provide CXO level updates
Grade: C / D
Competencies for qualification:
Professional Competencies- Proficiency Level
Client Relationship & Development- Proficient
Technology Awareness & Leveraging- Experienced
Service & Delivery- Experienced- Experienced
Innovation & Capability Growth- Experienced
Business Leadership- Experienced- Proficient
Role Specific Competencies- Proficiency Level
Technical Solution Design- Experienced
Technical Process Expertise- Proficient
Technology Application- Experienced
Functional Architecture Design- Experienced
Financial Analysis- Proficient
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Maja Oderstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.