Service Integration/SIAM consultants
Due to our continuous market share growth in SI (SIAM), we require System Integration Consultants to join our SI team as we widen our service offerings with innovative extensions. This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in Service Integration, where you will be at the fore-front of the company’s development as it designs and executes significant transformation programmes within its client’s organisations. We have received recognition by likes of Gartner, Forrester etc. for our collaborative and innovative approach to making SI a success within our clients.
As the System Integration Consultant, you will become familiar with use Capgemini’s industry proven Service Integration Blueprint covering the policies, processes, procedures and tools that need to be followed to implement Service Integration, pre-configured for enterprise needs. Also, you will support the overall strategy of Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services and you will be involved in applying these methodologies and structures to Cloud architecture, digital service offerings and automated service management solutions.
As the System Integration Consultant, you will:
- Provide consultancy to deliver the full spectrum of services needed to assess, plan, design, prepare and deploy the Service Integration blueprint
- Use our proven business change approach for implementing SI, you will use techniques like Service Maturity Assessment and requirements gathering to quickly capture the Service Integration vision and be able to articulate the business benefits with clients, either in a pre-sales setting or during transition and transformation phases
- Lead workshops and work streams as needed and work either on your own or within a larger programme team
- Design, develop and deploy new target operating models
- Work on transition and transformation programmes which result in the creation and activation of SIAM operating models
You will bring:
- Experience of driving change in Service Operating Models and managing associated Business Change in delivering successful Service Integration and Management Services
- Ability to understand client business challenges and requirements and determine what element of the Extended SI Model are required to resolve those
The following skills and certifications would be of advantage:
- ITIL Qualifications
- Knowledge of IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by BMC, ServiceNow, HP and IBM Tivoli
- Design and development of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the BMC, ServiceNow, HP and IBM Tivoli IT service management tool suites
- Knowledge of DevOps tool suites, such as Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence
What we’ll offer you
We offer a strong professional development environment offer accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com and Claes Bystedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.