The main responsibilities of the Senior Analyst are: making first line agents more successful by scaling FLR, supporting first line agents while facing more serious problems. Resolving problems escalated to them using remote control tools. Providing software/hardware fault diagnosis and resolution to users; appropriate and timely escalation of incidents relating to the user’s account, desktop or laptop; fully document fixes to capture knowledge; maintaining team quality processes and possibly contributing to quality documentation, provide Customer specific trainings for new hires, logging and managing 1st line overflow contacts if needed. Ensure that operational procedures are implemented and followed.
Remote second line support
- Controlling PC’s as agreed with users to resolve an issue;
- Providing software/hardware fault diagnosis and resolution to users;
- Updating tickets with all steps undertaken and closing incidents when issue Is resolved;
- Escalate unsolved incidents to the correct support group or external maintainer.
Supporting first line agents and ensuring quality
- Respond rapidly to each incident as it arrives from the first level the Help Desk;
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket as well as accuracy of solutions linked from Primus if applicable;
- Ensure that the process and procedures described in the Help Desk manual are followed;
- logging and managing 1st line overflow contacts if needed;
- Involve automation to script/automate whatever flows to them;
- Assess and escalate high priority incidents and collaborate and support incident management process to the service restoration. Ensure effective escalation handshake.
- Key relationships: Users, Other first line agents, Second Line Agents, Resolving Team, Team Leader, OPM.
Service Excellence (if applicable)
- SLA: First Time Fix, First Line Resolution, Making sure that SLA targets are achieved;
- Surveys: Making sure that the highest score of Survey has been received;
- Relationship: Building and managing working relationships with customers and suppliers, Lead the team in the customer focus excellence approach;
- Business Balance Score Card: Agent is responsible for monitoring own achievements according to his PDP.
Staff Management and Motivation
- Optimization of workload amongst first line analysts (on-hold incidents, mailbox);
- Supporting first line agents in periods with high volume of calls;
- Provide Customer specific trainings for new hires;
- Identify opportunities for automation and shift-left towards self-help or level1;
- Script triggers and document for training situations that can help identify bigger problems (e.g.; a site is down, service in-accessible, virus issue etc) with some seeding initial events.
Quality control of incidents: Providing feedback and learner methodology or tooling to first line analysts.
What we’ll offer you
We offer a strong professional development environment offer accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.