Senior UX designer with great UI skills
Do you want to make a difference and create memorable experiences? Do you know how to best move from a vague understanding of a problem to a final solution that delivers value to businesses and users alike?
We’re growing our team in Stockholm and are looking for a senior UX/UI designer who is passionate about solving complex design challenges, focusing not only on how a product behaves, but also how it looks.
Idean is a global experience design agency with Scandinavian roots, operating in the realms of design, technology and business. We believe that companies need to transform their business of today while building their business of tomorrow. We create products and services from scratch as well as elevating already existing experiences.
Our design team is an incredibly talented bunch of curious and caring thinkers, makers and doers. The team consists of people with a background in service design, UX, visual design, and frontend development as well as VR/AR. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who can rock multiple design tasks, but have particular strengths in and passion for one or two areas.
Idean is a place where you’ll have loads of colleagues passionate about doing some of the best work of their lives. We also believe this can be done whilst having a laugh together and going home on time. Idean is part of Capgemini, and some of our projects are joint efforts with our extended family and some are Idean solo teams, delivered both from our studio and in project teams at our clients. Read more about us at Idean at www.idean.com
As a UX designer you’ll work closely with our clients to create designs that solve real customer problems, as well as help us to further develop our awesome team of designers.
- Work on cross-functional agile teams and drive all aspects of the design process as the specialist responsible for the design deliverables in the different stages.
- Create and test new concepts and desirable prototypes
- Design the interaction models, wireframes, micro-interactions and visuals for different platforms and solutions
- Use creative tools such as Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Marvel, Figma and Miro and get to learn a whole range of other tools too!
- Be an advocate for design thinking and customer-centric design
- Design and facilitate workshops & brainstorming sessions to define product and service concepts and strategies (digital and physical)
- Define the vision and direction for the product/service based on customer insight (be the voice of the user), business goals and technical feasibility.
- Build long lasting relationships with our clients and spot future opportunities
- First and foremost, your forte is UX design, you are a hands-on specialist in planning and conducting research, translating research findings into concepts and working in agile teams to turn concepts into real products and services.
- 4+ years experience in relevant field (UX, UI, product design) and a portfolio with your recent work
- Experienced at specifying high-level ideas and how something should work, while also being skilled at creating wireframes, flows and design specifications for UI behaviours, animations and transitions.
- Experience from designing for IOS, Android and Web
- Experience from working with agile methodologies such as Scrum and SAFE
- Experience in facilitating the design process and in bringing people together by leading workshops and ideation sessions
- Fluent in English (We have global clients where English is the norm and clients in the Public sector where Swedish is a must)
To stand out
- You are trained in and have in-depth experience from facilitating Design Sprints
- Experience from designing for e-commerce and/or payment solutions
- Experience from motion design, sound and/or haptics
You may not have all the experience listed and you may also have other skills and qualifications. Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. We hope in listing what we’re looking for we give you a good understanding of what the role might be, rather than deterring you. We are very curious to meet you and open for you to prove us wrong!
How we work
- We work together with our clients. They bring a deep understanding of their brand, users, culture and ways of working. We bring the wider lens of the big perspective and the deep know-how established from working with other clients and on other problems in all industries both locally and globally. We rarely go away to work for ourselves without our client being heavily involved. We just don’t believe that way of working creates enough value for them, us or the users.
- We don’t separate between strategy and execution. We see that they are both essential in creating great experiences and value to customers, users, employees and the business. We work on everything from framing the strategic problems and vision to designing, building and shipping products. We deliver projects from our studios as well as from client locations and infuse established client product teams with small teams or individual design expertise.
- A totally awesome, multidisciplinary and talented team to grow with
- A competitive salary and pension plan, including a comprehensive health and wellness program and recreational benefits
- Exciting assignments in a large variety of industries, small and big organizations
- A creative work environment in central Stockholm
- Regular team knowledge sharing sessions and social happenings – team breakfasts, AWs and fika
- The comfort and safety of a big and established organization
- An inspiring international network of experts in design and a range of other fields within Idean and Capgemini as well as global experiences to build from (including Frog, Altran, Invent, Fahrenheit 212, Purpose etc.)
- …and multiple other benefits
Send in your application as soon as possible. We will assess and interview candidates continuously and close the process as soon as we have found the right candidate