We are looking for experienced .net Developers to join our team in Helsingborg. Be empowered to support legacy application & create next-generation business applications and build a digital future for our clients.
What you’ll do
Being a .net Developer at Capgemini means being part of a highly talented software team and putting your skills to the test by working on mission-critical applications for a wide variety of global clients. We offer you the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology, enterprise solutions and global brands. Our development teams work Agile and are moving towards DevOps and cloud-based solutions. You’ll be able to put your stamp on the entire software development lifecycle, from concept and design through to testing and deployment.
Who you are
We’re looking for outstanding .net Developers who can bring:
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in .net development
- Experience in relevant techniques and frameworks, e.g. Microsoft C# .NET, ASP .NET, the .NET Framework
- Experience working/developing SQL stored procedures for all Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete (CRUD) functions
- Have designed and create tables, views and other objects of the Oracle database.
- An agile mindset and interest in DevOps
- English skills to business standard
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Experience in areas such as CMS, CRM, E-commerce platforms
- Experience on integration projects using RESTful APIs etc.
- GCP certification with experience in writing API’s, cloud functions, etc.
What we offer
We will support you to keep updated within the latest technology, Java will be your area of focus, but you will also develop within related technologies. We customize your career path, and let you grow at your own pace. You will be offered a variety of trainings and certifications, that together with exciting projects will boost your career to the next level.
Capgemini is a global Company that operates in an international environment, meaning you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world on a daily basis. We focus on respect, diversity and team spirit, and we believe this makes us a great place to work. A good work life balance is important to us and we think this enables you to deliver higher value towards our clients.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Helena Ganslandt, firstname.lastname@example.org .
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.