- Work closely with product owners, app developers, designers, business analysts and solution architects to develop a ood experience for the iOS and Android platform
- Be part of the development team, able to design and implement mobile backend’ s using serverless architectures on AWS. Understand and debug complex code bases, to write smart and well-documented code
- Experience writing unit tests and testable codeAWS (Cloud formation, Lambda, API Gateway), Knowledge of automating deployments NodeJS
- Experience in Mobile app development and complex backend solutions. Agile development and feature team setup
- Ability to collaborate with a team to ensure a great experience for our users. Experience of retail mobile app development is an advantage
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.