Senior Enterprise Architect
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect to support our global clients.
The Enterprise Architect is a strategic individual contributor role reporting to our Key Accounts. You will be a member of the Enterprise Architecture organization and collaborate with business and technology leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions that satisfy those needs. You can be based in our office in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
In this role you can expect to:
- Develop the Enterprise Architecture within and across the accounts
- Coordinate all Enterprise Architecture activities within the account
- Develop and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assist in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Serve as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
We are looking for a person with:
- 10+ years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling
- Experience of data and analytics driven IT infrastructure and operationsExperience of cloud, containerization, hyper-converged infrastructure, etc
- Experience of AWS, Azure, Google platform features and capabilities
- Experience of infrastructure, Core Networking, Middleware and systems
- Experience of API and integrations systems
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations
- Demonstrable experience of delivering in Agile environments
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts, aspects and tools
- Excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
As a person you should be able to build a work culture of mutual trust and focus on team strengths, be assertive but not micromanage, have an ability to handle pressure in a good way and communicate honestly and always be open to new ideas. You also need to be fully flexible and mobile across Sweden for extended periods.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Jessica Fogelsjöö, Recruiter, at Jessica.email@example.com