Focus of your role:
Do you have experience of commercial and contract management? Do you want to have a key role to support our clients’ and Capgemini’s business objectives? If so, you might be the person we are seeking for.
In the role as Senior Contract Manager you will be responsible for promoting and applying commercial best practice throughout the life of a client engagement to drive value for our clients and Capgemini. You will take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts primarily in Sweden becoming the point of contact for all commercial matters. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring Capgemini’s compliance with the contract, providing advice on commercial and contractual matters to the account, sales and delivery teams and applying Capgemini’s commercial best practice in the day-to-day management and administration of each account.
What you’ll do:
- Be a member of the account leadership team for each account, taking a key role in the ongoing development of the account to support our clients’ and Capgemini’s business objectives
- Act as the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) for all commercial matters
- Ensure commercial management best practice is implemented within each account (e.g. risk registers are maintained)
- Maintain and continue to develop the day-to-day commercial process and procedures necessary to support the overall account strategies
- Assist with the management of complex sales opportunities within an account (Bids, RFPs, RFQs)
- Participate in and/or lead senior level negotiations with both internal and external customers for the introduction of scope or other changes, new business lines and renewals of existing client contracts.
- Assist in shaping commercial propositions to support the selling of additional offerings to meet our clients’ requirements
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience of contract management in a large, matrix environment
- Detailed understanding of key legal, commercial principles and obligations found in IT contracts for application services, implementation services and outsourcing services
- Broad experience of IT sales and service delivery
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to negotiate and to cope in difficult situations
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- Track record of dealing with complex Commercial/Legal issues
- Ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships
- Certificate in Commercial and Contract Management from International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Moa Tollstam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.