Capgemini runs a Center of Excellence for architecture in the south of Sweden, pooling all senior architects together, creating a place where architects can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you to become part of the team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
We have architects of all shapes and forms, and the challenge is there, regardless of the level or focus you have. We have architects delivering enterprise-level transformational architecture, micro service designs, business capability architectures, and more in architecture leadership roles, as architects together with management consultants delivering key reports for clients, architects devising solution architecture, working in tight collaboration with clients, architects working in the legacy migration minefield, as well as in greenfield situations. We have architects working in mixed-nationality projects, here and abroad. The challenge is there for you.
To be qualified, we want you to
- Have a broad technical understanding garnered from several projects in preferably diverse fields.
- Show at least 3 consecutive years of documented architecture experience, of which at least 1 year should be in a senior position.
- Be very strong in consulting and communication skills – other documentable soft skills like negotiation, facilitation, presentation etc. are bonuses.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (Swedish is a bonus – if you don’t have it, you’ll have to learn).
- Have architect certifications – TOGAF, Dataföreningen or other recognized certification frameworks/bodies (this is important but not mandatory).
- Know that cloud architecture experience is a huge advantage.
- Have worked in supply chain related projects for several years, whether in sourcing, conversion or logistics; whether on technical implementations of platforms in parts of a supply chain or business-focused transformational support for companies. Retail or manufacturing competence is considered a bonus.
Boost your career
Your career as an architect is of paramount importance for us. Coaching to grow is something that are embedded in all our activities. To be able to stay on the path of architecture and still grow, both in assignments and organisational standing allows you to keep doing what you like, not being forced into management positions because you’re outgrowing an expert’s career. The Architecture Center of Excellence is quite a bit up this career chain, but there are units above (e.g. CTO office) for truly skilled and senior architects.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Recruiter: Helena Ganslandt, email@example.com
Hiring Manager: Daniel Karrholm, firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.