Do you see the potential in people? Would you like to help us develop our most important asset? We’re looking for a SAP Team Manager in Stockholm. If you’re motivated by a role that combines people management with delivery, please read on. You may be the one we’re looking for!
You will be the people manager for a team of highly skilled SAP consultants based Stockholm. The role will be combined with a role in our delivery, for example a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) or Engagement Manager (EM) role. Depending on who you are and your profile we will together find the best solution.
In your Team Manager role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating the team
- Performance Management
- Salary setting
- Employability and Utilization
- Competence development
- Recruiting and growing the team
- Give support to our sales organization
You will develop and manage a plan for your team to align to strategic and operational needs for the clients.
You will be a part of the Swedish PBS management team and in this role develop the Swedish practice
- 10+ years experience working in SAP related roles
- You are passionate about leading and developing people.
- You have previous experience of people management in an international environment or a strong will to develop in this direction.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Being fluent in Swedish is meritorious