Do you want to make a real impact? Come and join our global Salesforce community! As our first Salesforce COE Chief Architect in Sweden, you will be part of great and fast-growing global community of Salesforce experts. While your focus will be on the Swedish market and clients, you will act on a global playing field in one of the most recognized Salesforce partners in the world. Here, you will have a great exchange of knowledge and collaboration and bring the right assets to our Swedish clients and prospect, while supporting the focused efforts on asset and accelerator development globally to further strengthen our market position. You will in this environment sharpen your technical leadership qualities and quickly progress towards reaching the highest possible levels of certifications in the Salesforce domain; Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and B2B/B2C Architect, while working on the most interesting enterprise clients in the market.
To grow and further structure our organization, we are looking for a qualified Salesforce COE Chief Architect for Sweden to engage as lead architect in complex multi-cloud, enterprise-scale transformations. The COE Chief Architect will be responsible for:
- The design and technical realization of transformative and innovative salesforce-based solutions, including integration to surrounding IT ecosystems at our marquee clients and prospects.
- Thought leadership when it comes to Salesforce multi-cloud enterprise architecture within our internal and external communities
- The sign-off of Salesforce based architectures and sizing for our main bids in Sweden
- The mentorship Salesforce Architects in the Swedish and Global Salesforce community
- Leading and participating in key service offerings at a local and global level
- Managing own chargeability of the time over 50%
We see the following experiences and skills as meriting:
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationship with key business and IT stakeholders
- Self-started and self-motivated, eager to adhere to Capgemini’s values of Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with development and solution architecture on multiple Salesforce clouds
- Salesforce Technical Architecture certification or ambition
- Strong hands-on development background and a taste for problem-solving in a consultancy capacity
- Functional knowledge of CRM and a good understanding of sales, service, marketing and commerce in BtoC and BtoB contexts
- Strong knowledge of Development Life Cycle and DevOps applied to the Salesforce platform
- Experience in designing internal and/or external integrations to and from Salesforce platform
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Fluent in Swedish preferred. English impeccable written and oral proficiency is required.
- Mulesoft integration framework experience