Salesforce COE Chief Architect
You are passionate about Digital Transformation and you have acquired an in-depth experience of the Salesforce platform. Come and join our successful Scandinavia Salesforce team to become our Salesforce Centre of Excellence (COE) Chief Architect. You will be designing digital customer engagement cutting edge solutions based on multiple Salesforce cloud to help our client evolve their business locally and internationally. You will be part of a broad, imaginative and powerful network of peers to design advanced service offerings tailored to different market sectors and will participate to a broad network of experts to drive innovation within our key clients and prospects.
In order to grow and further structure our organisation, we are looking for a qualified Salesforce COE Chief Architect for Sweden to engage as lead architect in complex multi-cloud, enterprise scale transformations. The COE Chief Architect will be responsible for:
- The design and the integration of transformative applications based on multiple application and integration clouds at our marquee clients
- Thought leadership when it comes to Salesforce multi-cloud enterprise architecture within our internal and external communities
- The sign-off of Salesforce based architectures and sizing for our main bids in Sweden
- The mentorship Salesforce Architects in the Swedish and Global Salesforce community
- Leading and participating to key service offerings at local and global level
- Managing own chargeability of his time over 50%
You should have some or more of the following qualifications and skills:
- 10+ years of experience with development and solution architecture on multiple Salesforce clouds
- Salesforce Technical Architecture certification
- Strong hands-on development background and a taste for problem solving in a consultancy capacity
- Functional knowledge of CRM and a good understanding of sales, service, marketing and commerce in BtoC and BtoB contexts
- Strong knowledge of Development Life Cycle and DevOps applied to the Salesforce platform
- Experience in designing internal and/or external integrations to and from Salesforce platform
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Fluent in Swedish preferred. English impeccable written and oral proficiency is required.
- Mulesoft integration framework experience
- Self-started and self-motivated, eager to adhere to the Capgemini’s value of Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. We are already the Scandinavian largest supplier of Salesforce-based solutions, which gives us the opportunity to provide unique career paths for you as a consultant.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Angelica Strand firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.