RPA Business Architect/RPA Business Analyst
Are you a Robotics Professional, interested in working with the latest technology and tools? Are you interested in working in high-speed delivery teams with specialists from across the world?
Capgemini is a leader in Robotics and Intelligent Automation, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Robotics automation and cognitive technologies are seeing high level of interest and usage due to their ability to bring in significant quantitative benefits in business operations. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for RPA Business Architect/RPA Business Analyst in Stockholm to advise and implement robotics and intelligent automation for our clients. If you are looking to take leading roles in automation and enhance capabilities in the new intelligent technologies coming in, this is the place for you.
We can offer you a career as a Robotics Professional, supported by trainings, an enthusiastic Knowledge Group with experienced colleagues that can coach you as well as learn from you, clients across the globe, and working in a very dynamic environment.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We’re looking for outstanding RPA Professionals, who can bring:
- Advisory and consulting to clients for creation and delivery of RPA operating structure, governance, Center of Excellence, automation roadmap
- Experience in Robotic process automation solution design and deployment for clients
- Capability to lead and manage process evaluation and screening, mapping, operational and business requirements detailing and documentation
- Lead/support implementation team of RPA developers throughout deployment of automation during Proof Of Concepts (POC), project implementation, post implementation changes – working as the interface with client teams
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution, provide support and expertise to sales process during the RFI/RFP and POC stages
- Deliver demos, technical trainings and support for new/existing clients
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- A drive to perform
- Eagerness to learn and personally develop
- A positive mindset
It would be valuable, if you would be able to show us one or more of the below:
- 3+ years of experience as business/technical architect
- Experience with implementation of RPA, with hands on experience of implementation of at least one of the RPA tools – UiPath, Blue Prism, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, NICE, Pega robotics, Kapow
- Experience of RPA solution design including requirements gathering, inputs, process, outputs, exception handling, analytics and monitoring
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work closely with Core RPA, Process Architecture, and Enterprise Architecture teams.
- Lead integrating activities with other client IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Knowledge and experience of setting of RPA operating structure
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance (possible to co-insure spouses, cohabiting/registered partner and children)
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Do you have any questions please feel free to contact Rebecca Rivière Henriques, Lead Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0768 039 386.