Capgemini Engineering offers you a work environment that is characterized by innovation. As a consultant at Capgemini Engineering, you are part of something bigger.
The assignments are mainly at customer’s sites but also in the form of internal projects. In our Life Sciences division, which in Stockholm consists of approximately 15 employees, we have a wide range of different competencies represented, which gives you good opportunities to learn from your colleagues.
Great atmosphere and present managers who have their main task to facilitate and work closely with the consultants, are all in line with Capgemini Engineering's values - Ambition & Care.
We care about you as a colleague and offer you a safe and favorable employment. For us, community is important and in addition to professional development, we offer you a variety of activities. We work to promote participation by continuously arranging lunches, breakfasts, After Works, sports events and more.
In the role as Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant you will be working in a variety of Life Science projects. In the projects you will be dealing with challenging and varied tasks that requires you to be result and client orientated and to display excellent interpersonal skills. At the same time you will have the opportunity to actively participate in the company’s continued development.
- Working operationally and strategically with Regulatory Affairs, both at a local and global level.
- In projects, provide regulatory expertise and guidance on procedural and documentation requirements.
- Be the regulatory advisor for new product registrations/variations/renewals and launch preparations.
- Identify potential regulatory risks and propose options to mitigate these.
- Regular communication with health authorities and regulatory intelligence
- Function as the Regulatory expert in inhouse projects at Capgemini Engineering.