Project Manager, E-Commerce Platform, SalesForce Commerce Cloud
You will report to the E-Commerce & Omni-channel Project Director and will be responsible for the overall management of connected commerce platform in Salesforce environment, from design, implementation, to evolution and enhancements projects, by supervising a development team as part of a fixed-price contract for one or more international B2C or B2B e-retailers.
You will work on the main industry challenges for retailers such as transformation/redesign of multi-country e-commerce platforms, design of complex customer experiences/journeys (e-commerce, m-commerce, stores/agencies, call centres), implementation of solutions for omni-channel management (click and collect, web-to-store, Store2Web, PIM, Unique Customer ID, Payments), for marketplace management, and optimisation of the digital business with sales outlets or the B2B sales forces.
You will be responsible for:
– Responsible for client success, meeting the project’s functional, technical, financial and schedule-related KPIs;
– Participating in the pre-sales phase, from drafting the proposal to presenting it to the client;
– Managing connected commerce projects that are exclusively carried out on a fixed-price model;
– Understanding the client’s requirements to design best of class solutions;
– Responsible for the efficient execution of processes and tools for project management;
– Managing your project team locally and in Itelios distributed network;
– Managing the roadmap with the client team and coordinating the related activities (context, challenges, maturity, priorities, etc.)
– Developing the client relationship quality and identifying opportunities;
– Managing the financial performance of the project;
– Embodying and spreading Itelios culture & values internally & externally.
You will have the opportunity of working in an international context with clients as diverse as digital pure players (ROI-driven, experimental, very agile) and advertisers with a multi-channel presence, combining web, mobile, store, call centres, social media, across all business sectors.
Clients that trust us: LVMH (GIVENCHY, KENZO, LOEWE), LACOSTE, SANDRO MAJE CLAUDIE PIERLOT, PIMKIE, JENNYFER, JULES, BRICE, UNDIZ…
Experience For The Required Profile
A Master degree (BAC+ 4/5) in Project Management / Engineering / E-Commerce. You should have at least 5 years of experience in managing techno-functional fixed-price projects, in an IT Consulting firm, a digital or e-commerce agency.
You are particularly at ease with project management and able to get an overarching vision when carrying out e-commerce platform projects, where the functional complexity is as significant as the technical execution and is vital for ensuring project success, meeting schedules and achieving the client’s KPIs in omni-channel ecommerce.
You have a proven track record of 3 years in e-commerce projects based on one of the following solutions: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Hybris or WebSphere Commerce.
You master ticketing (eg. JIRA, Mantis) and collaborative work (eg. Confluence, SharePoint) tools, you understand stakes related to development management & industrialization (Jenkins or other CIs).
You are fluent in English (you will be interacting with ITELIOS branches in Europe, our international clients and our nearshore and offshore teams).
You are well-organized, independent and know how to deal with the pressure and demands arising from project challenges. We are looking for individuals with huge managerial potential, who believe that fun, team spirit and engagement are fundamental to their personal development.