We are looking for Portfolio Sales Managers to grow our Cloud Infrastructure services!
Due to Capgemini’s recent growth in Cloud Infrastructure services in the Nordics, we are seeking for new sales talent to join us and expand our Projects and Consulting business in Sweden.
We are hiring portfolio sales managers to lead and manage new business development and sales for Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services in Malmö and Stockholm
Our offering portfolio covers wide range of both consultancy and managed services. We see increasing demand especially in cyber security, cloud transformation, hybrid cloud, and service integration.
You might be the person we are looking for if you have:
- 3+ years proven, successful sales experience in IT professional services and/or managed services, ideally projects and consulting
- 2+ years background in selling Cloud and Infrastructure related services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Experience in identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
- Experience in leading and negotiating /close deals through to signature
- Fluent in Swedish & English
You will report to Head of Portfolio Sales – Sweden.
As one of the largest IT service providers, we offer truly global working environment and client base, excellent career opportunities and competitive benefits. We will fill the positions as soon as we find suitable candidates, so send your application soon!
For more information, please contact
Naen: Moa Tollstam
Telephone: +46 761115445
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now