PLM Solution Consultant
Capgemini Sweden is about to establish a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling all senior PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a PLM Solution Consultant to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
This position will have responsibilities in the Professional Services area, supporting Account Managers and working with current and prospective clients to capitalize on additional opportunities. The responsibilities will vary between presales support (customer visits, scoping, presenting professional service offer) and after sales support (process assessments, analyzing, measuring, implementing, managing and leading PLM implementation initiatives).
You can expect to:
- Perform assessment of the PLM capabilities and help clients develop and improve roadmaps
- Support inhouse RFP’s along with the presales team
- Apply advanced analytics to determine improvement opportunities and enable business decisions
- Lead discussions with client executives and communicate findings
- Develop business case for improvements and present business case to client executives to seek buy-in
- Design and implement PLM capabilities including presenting industry leading practices, conducting design workshops and formulating solutions that can be implemented to achieve desired business results
- Plan and lead technology enabled transformations including design, build, test and deploy such solutions
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience in implementing or configuring one or more of the following PLM technologies from scratch: Siemens PLM – Teamcenter, PTC Windchill, Dassault ENOVIA / 3D Experience Platform, SAP PLM, Oracle Agile PLM
- Ability to analyze stakeholders requirements, document and implement them in the system and then customize as per business requirements.
- Ability to create user studies and business cases
- Experience in data migration, integrations with other systems like ERP, replications
- A University degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and written
As a person we think that you have a high level of process analysis and synthesis skills, as well as problem identification and resolution abilities. We also see that you have good ability to build and maintain customer relationships, an ability to interact with senior level decision makers and a commercial awareness of different marketplaces.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Mattias Holgersson, Head of PLM Center of Excellence, at +46708965975 or Jessica Fogelsjöö, Recruiter, at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.