PLM Business Analyst
Capgemini Sweden is about to establish a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling all senior PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a PLM Business Analyst to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
The PLM Business Analyst will blend business analysis and daily operations to deliver PLM solutions that support the development, manufacturing and service of all PLM products. Responsibilities include working with key stakeholders to define improvements in the areas of efficiency, quality, cost and information security; provide ongoing applications support; evaluate business problems, their impact, and propose solutions to work around or overcome problems; define system requirements, as-is and to-be processes; mitigate risk; manage, author and execute user acceptance testing; support external projects needing PLM input and help to manage and enforce system governance.
You can expect to:
- Work with the business partners to identify and understand their needs, assess the impact of the system, process changes and document the same.
- Use Business Process Modeling techniques and methods to capture the requirements.
- Participate in the solution selection process by Defining the requirements, Develop selection methodologies/scoring.
- Work with Solution Architects from Digital organization, Functional leaders from Business and build consensus to find the right and acceptable solution.
- Accountable for deliverables in Business Requirements, Training and User Acceptance testing phases of PLM projects.
We are looking for a person with:
- Good understanding of New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Working experience in defining PLM functionalities like Change Management, Configuration Management, Supplier Management, Classification e.tc.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements using natural language
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization
- Proven ability to creatively solve business problems using technology solutions and processes
- Excellent facilitation, interviewing and documentation skills
- Good understanding in the areas of PLM, IoT and smart manufacturing technologies
- At least Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of experience in PLM, supply chain and engineering solutions
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and written
As a person we want you to be able to quickly analyze and communicate the business process and data challenges caused by system issues, exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business process problems and facilitate collaborative development of solutions.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Mattias Holgersson, Head of PLM Center of Excellence, at +46708965975 or Jessica Fogelsjöö, Recruiter, at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org