Be part of a team of industry experts working on one of the largest Global Rollout of Oracle Service Cloud + Oracle Knowledge Advanced solution. An industry expert yourself, you will work with other industry experts in this challenging environment.
As an Oracle Knowledge Advanced expert, you’ll work with leading industry experts and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design to development, testing and delivery
- Participate in rollout strategy discussions and suggest and share insights to improve the global rollout journey
- Be clear in documentation and transparent in communication
We’re looking for outstanding Oracle Knowledge Advanced OR InQuira developer who can bring:
- Experience in Oracle Knowledge Management OR InQuira version 8.5 or higher, implementation and production support
- OKM upgrade experience and evaluation
- Development Skills: Java, J2ee, Oracle, WebServices, XML, JSON
- Experience in Information Manager; Multi- Lingual Configurations/ Set ups; Advanced Search (NLP, Facet based results etc.); Authoring & Publishing artifacts; KCS methodology
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Oracle Knowledge Advance knowledge
- Knowledge of php
- Oracle Service cloud experience
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Prashant Bari
Telephone: +46 (0) 730344732
Moa Tollstam, email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.