Being a Infrastructure Admin at Capgemini means being part of a talented Admin team and putting your skills to the test by working on mission-critical applications for a wide variety of global clients to ensure highly available, efficient and a robust infrastructure setup.
As a Fusion MW Infrastructure Admin you work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We expect you to
- Be responsible for the installation, configuration and tuning of the Middleware and WebLogic environment
- Perform upgrades and patching; building automation and configuration/deployment scripts
- Provide daily updates on the health of the environment.
- Provide 24/7 SL1 support, troubleshooting and monitoring on WebLogic servers in an enterprise multi-tiered Linux/Unix environment
We’re looking for applicants who:
- Have at least 5 years of IT experience as an Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA + Weblogic Administrator managing complex and high availability environments.
- Are highly experienced in Middleware components such as Coherence, SOA, OSB, ODI, HTTP Web Server.
- Are able to Create and update middleware installation and operational instructions and user documentation
- Should be able to handle RAC environments for Middleware.
- Have good knowledge on Clustering and High availability concepts
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now