Being part of the Application Maintenance team means putting your skills to the test by working on mission-critical applications for a wide variety of global clients to ensure highly available, efficient and a robust infrastructure setup.
As a FMW Application Support resource you work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We expect you to
- Have strong analytical skills and affinity to solve problems individually or collaboratively as a team
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience monitoring, troubleshooting performance issues, tuning and/or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to provide advice to the project teams.
We’re looking for applicants who:
- Have strong understanding in XML, XSD, WSDL, Schema Validations, XSLT, Java and J2EE.
- Have strong knowledge in using all the adapters (Oracle Apps, JMS, File, FTP, DB, AQ, Webservice) and Oracle SOA components.
- Have good understanding of best practices around WSDL versioning, namespaces, and XML dictionaries.
- Have strong ability in designing reusable and high performing SOA solutions
- Have experience with SOA/SCA, Web services, OSB, ODI, BPEL , Mediator, EM/SOA/ODI/OSB Console and exception handling.
- Are capable of building ad-doc/daily/periodic performance and monitoring reports.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.