We’re currently looking for Operations Delivery Managers with the following skillsets.
• Leads Delivery within operations for an account or group of accounts, depending on contract volume
• The ODM has a firm working relation with the SDM who is accountable for the overall contractual compliance of all services and projects.
• The Operations Delivery Manager is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients.
• The ODM proactively manages the operational delivery in scope for large accounts, and where a client receives service from multiple services lines acting as the lead ODM for overall end-to-end Operations delivery
• The ODM can be responsible for the services from one SL, or for the delivery of multiple SL services (as lead cross-SL ODM for a client, depending on the situation).
• There can be multiple ODM’s for a client, but there is always one lead ODM in order to ensure ownership of the end-to-end delivery of cross-SL services.
• In the role, the ODM ensures that the sub-service lines deliver according to the SLA, as well as managing the delivery of non-standard / client specific services.
• You work closely with others to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new business.
• Responsible for delivering the RUN services to a client in accordance to the SLA contract and budget;
• Execute the implementation of standards to client’s environments;
• Provides pro-actively feedback on delivery issues and escalates (where applicable) to the SDM and/or Service Line Management;
• Pro-actively works on service improvement initiatives and Service Improvement Plans to improve service quality and implement cost reductions;
• Pro-actively manages the day-to-day delivery relationship with the clients tactical/strategic representatives;
• Is accountable for Transition to RUN sign off
• Is accountable for 3rd party management on the SLA
• Responsible for identification of operational cost and efficiency savings
• Supports SDM in promoting new service propositions to improve or extend the services to client
• Possesses a thorough understanding of the delivery strategy of Capgemini as well as the client business processes.
• Ensures that all teams providing services in scope of the area managed by the ODM are given achievable targets for the delivery of their service and in conjunction with their line managers monitor their performance against those targets;
What we’ll offer you
We offer a strong professional development environment offer accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.