We’re currently looking for several resources to strengthen our Cloud Infrastructure Services team in Gothenburg. Examples of assignment tasks is described under each type of role.
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure Services IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
- Serving as a hands-on subject matter expert for DevOps and Automation in an Azure/AWS/Oracle infrastructure environment
- Strong foundation of knowledge around Azure and/or AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Work with business units, software developers, security, to design and build applications and services within AWS and/or other cloud providers
- Work as part of a team, to design and develop cloud data solutions
- Assist business development teams with pre-sales activities and RFPs
Cyber Security SMEs
- All areas of Cyber Security, technical as well as GRC.
- Priority on skilled people within IAM
- Priority on skilled people within Cloud Security
- Assessment of network and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, etc
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Set up Monitoring for the network, infrastructure and applications with the tools provided
- Suggest preventative maintenance.
- Operative responsibility in problem management and incident management
- Manage VM VCenter, Core services, Server plug-ins, Server interfaces, Site Recovery Manager)
- Manage and Plan IT infrastructure (Server, Storage , Networks, Virtualization) based on growth projection & SLA results
- Strong troubleshooting skills with demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Able to engage in multiple priorities at once, making efficient and timely decisions
- Excellent technical knowledge within IT Infrastructure with deeper knowledge in at least one area: Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Datacenter, Monitoring, Cyber security, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Office 365, IAM, hosting, containerization and/or End-User
- Extensive experience in implementations of technical infrastructure solutions.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Experience from evaluation of different solutions to technical infrastructure requirements and be able to suggest well-reasoned way forward.
- DevOps knowledge/experience
- Cost awareness.
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- M Sc. in engineering or related field or equivalent degree.
- Relevant infrastructure certifications such as TOGAF.
The Project Management Roles
Cloud Migration Project Managers
- Work across multiple business units to oversee all aspects of the projects ensuring that all areas are addressed and being adequately covered
- Coordinate change requests and attend CAB reviews with the local Delivery team. Knowledge of Change Management processes is a plus
- Broad technical knowledge within IT Infrastructure with deeper knowledge in at least one area: Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Cyber security, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Office 365, IAM, hosting, containerization and/or End-User
- Experience of project management and leading others to achieve results
- Experience working as a consultant
- Fluent – oral and written English
- DevOps knowledge/experience is an advantage.
- Excellent stake holder management skills
- Well structured
- Retail sector experience considered an advantage
- M Sc. in engineering, information technology or equivalent work experience
- Project management certification, such as PMP, Prince2
What we’ll offer you
We offer a strong professional development environment with accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
“As this opening is for several vacancies please highlight the role you are interested in , at the top of your resume.”
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.