Capgemini is looking for Nordics Tax Manager
Capgemini – A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms
About this role:
Capgemini is looking for an experienced corporate tax manager to join the Nordic mutual function. In this role you will take the lead on providing an efficient and robust tax advisory and compliance environment both locally in Nordic and international towards Capgemini group companies. Ideally you have previous experience working within the IT or consulting business or have an understanding of the multi-jurisdictional tax reporting regime with multiple statutory requirements.
You will have an opportunity to be involved in various tax projects and gain greater exposure to wider international tax issues. Provide tax advice and compliance services to a variety of stakeholders, including on transfer pricing and other areas and liaising with specialists in other tax teams and overseas. You should have experience in reviewing corporation tax computations and managing the compliance process and when needed liaising with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting functions.
You will be a part of the support team in Nordic preferably based in Stockholm, reporting to head of Nordic mutual function. We will support you in continues competence development and possibilities to grow your experience in frontier deliveries. You will be working in a highly international environment.
We are looking for you with:
• About 7 – 10 years of experience within a renowned tax firm and/or a multinational group
• Strong Swedish tax background, preferably both in corporate taxation and transfer pricing
• Practice of other Nordic countries tax systems and of international tax
• Fluent English speaking
Experiences and interests like:
• To contribute to the structuring and optimization of commercial deals with clients, suppliers and partners involving Nordic entities
• Ensure adequate local transfer pricing practice and up to date transfer pricing documentation for Nordic entities
• Manage tax audits and monitor tax litigations
What you will do:
• Ensure tax monitoring of the Nordic entities, in coordination with the local LFDs, finance and legal teams, with an in-depth involvement in the Swedish entities
• Partner with our business on transfer pricing, PE risk, and other international tax topics
• Contribute to an efficient effective tax forecasting/cash tax forecasting
• Review the tax reporting’s sent to the Group consolidation and tax teams
• Provide tax inputs on M&A (contribution to tax due diligence, review and negotiation of the tax aspects of the SPA, tax structuring of the acquisitions) and secure corporate legal restructurings
• Provide tax inputs on financing of/distributions from the Nordic entities
• Contribute to the structuring and optimization of commercial deals with clients, suppliers and partners involving Nordic entities
• Follow-up on tax reforms and anticipate their tax effects
• Select local tax advisors and coordinate relationship with them
• More generally, coordinate with the Group tax department and with the global tax community on Nordic related tax topics
Working at Capgemini also means:
Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote diversity and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association. Read more about Capgemini as an employer here.
We also have collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension and a broad insurance cover and many other benefits
In surveys our employees are saying:
• A friendly business culture with freedom of action
• Supportive managers and an open mindset
• Healthy values and with a large focus on diversity
• A sustainable workload with a balance between work and spare time
If you have questions regarding this position, please reach out to email@example.com
How to apply
Send your job application by clicking Apply-bottom containing a personal letter and your CV not later than 30th of April
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.