Do you strive for developing yourself and others? Are you ready for a new challenge?
In this role you will work in close collaboration with our customer. You will support them in their everyday use of the system, as well as you will continue to develop the system to give them the best solution.
- Previous experience of programming, preferably within C#, .Net and SQL
- Passion for learning and growing yourself
- Academic degree
- The ambition to lead, guide and develop other within the same area
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and oral
- Support all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
- Work with project managers, end users and developers to create the best solution for our customer
You will be working with technologies such as:
You will be taking on an important role at one of our customers who are market-leaders within their fields and ways of working. We offer you the possibility to develop your skills as a lead developer and you will be responsible for a system where you will handle everything from support to continued development. You will be a part of a team where everyone works toward a common goal and where knowledge sharing is one of our biggest strengths and cornerstones.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Helena Ganslandt, email@example.com and Tanja Georgsson, Tanja.firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count