Main Purpose of the Role
To grow and to be successful, Capgemini needs to constantly monitor and benchmark the market. The core business of Capgemini is people business. To deliver successfully to clients and to fulfill their needs, Capgemini makes the use of External Resources delivered by 3rd party suppliers. To streamline the sourcing of the External Resources, Capgemini Procurement Group has decided to implement Subco Staffing Centers, an internal MSP, in the countries. By centralizing the sourcing process Capgemini will have a better view on their Total Cost of Ownership, resulting in consolidation of the supplier base and better rates.
The Subco Staffing Center have several tasks and roles like; Vendor Management, Candidate Sourcing, recruiting, building a Talent pool with Freelancers, Transaction Management, Payment and Reporting.
Capgemini is looking for an External Resource Manager.
The right person for the job is responsible for the candidate sourcing tasks for the Subco Staffing Center Nordics. (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland)
The Candidate Sourcer will be the point of contact between the External Resources, suppliers and the Hiring Managers working onsite at the Capgemini offices in the Nordics.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Subco Staffing Center.
- Works directly with Capgemini Hiring Managers to deliver the External Resource demand and all related transactions.
- Works closely with Staffing department to prepare job descriptions and requisitions for all positions.
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates for the Hiring Managers.
- Daily responsibilities could include; managing the freelancer and supplier relationship, coordinating candidate submittals and schedule interviews.
- Provide feedback to the suppliers on the External Resources and freelancers during the entire hiring process.
- Hourly rate negotiations in line with the benchmark Rate Card capture the cost savings in a report.
- Providing training and guidance. Be a Subco Staffing Center VMS technology SPOC for the Hiring Managers and suppliers.
- Operational supplier management, this may include weekly status calls with suppliers to ensure they know what job requests to focus on. Day to day issue resolution which may include External Resource performance, payment/timesheets, or External Resource rates.
- Support to the Hiring Managers and Back Office team, this may include providing external resource information for the Purchase Order and invoices.
- Support with preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly reports to Hiring Managers and Group Procurement.
- Work closely with Procurement regarding vendor management.
Person Profile Essential
- 2 to 5 year proven experience in External Resource staffing & client relationship management with significant background managing a MSP or RPO Program
- Proven Experience in recruiting/sourcing of IT Staff, contractors and freelancers.
- Operational background should be operationally solid and understand the benefits of efficient processes.
- Should be perceived as a strong commercial person and negotiator, who manages and develops suppliers to meet requirements.
- Good communication and networking skills and able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Highly motivated towards achieving cost savings and corporate goals (i.e. commercially minded)
- Must have excellent inter‐personal skills in order to become accepted in a challenging environment and driving change in a positive manner.
- Language; Swedish and English fluent
- Located in Stockholm
- Able to travel to Norway, Denmark and Finland.