Marketing and Events Coordinator
We are looking to strengthen our Scandinavian Marketing & Communications team with M&C Events and Social Media Coordinator. In the role of event support, the candidate will work closely with sales and also external vendors, to ensure due organization of events, mobilization of sales community, and engagement of clients. In the role of social media support, the candidate will work closely with the business to drive Social Media in Sweden to support our market visibility on the B2B market and Employer Branding. In both roles you will be part of and work closely with our Scandinavian Marketing & Communications team which spans the five Market Units of Scandinavia BU, in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, and also includes team members onshore and offshore.
You will own an event calendar for Scandinavia, agreed with Head of Nordics M&C, and you will coordinate end to end marketing support for events from pre-event campaigns, pushing invitations, support onsite, thru to post-event follow up. The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring smooth delivery of events as per agreed plan
- Creating event invitations/follow up mailers, social media messages and internal communication
- Coordinating design & production of events related collateral – booth designs, adverts etc.
- Managing stakeholders engagement – working closely with sales and subject matter experts
- Supporting events on-site and occasionally travelling for events
- Keeping track of the budget
- Reporting on the events results & collecting feedback
Your role is to support creation & execution of social media plan, including communication related to events, PR & marketing campaigns as well as employer branding. You will align with the business and marketing owners of individual events and campaigns, to push out the relevant messages in social media and monitor their impact. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting creation of social media calendar that ensures content is relevant and engaging
- Producing social media content across platforms
- Tailoring messaging to target audience, both client and talent
- Supporting coordination of ads (mainly LinkedIn and display) and other social media assets
- Reporting on the results
We believe the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and experiences:
- Experience in marketing, preferably with some experience in events management and social media
- Academic degree in a related field: marketing, communications, social media, PR, journalism.
- Fluent/native Swedish and English, both languages required.
- Ability to prioritize, focus and balance the workload in a dynamic and virtual environment
- Needs to be flexible in how things will be organized
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with individual career development tailored for you.
The role is full-time, and based in Stockholm office. As Sweden M&C Events and Social Media Coordinator you will report to PR & Communications Manager. You will be part of the Scandinavian Marketing & Communications-team. Travel on occasional basis will be required.
Your application should be in English and contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any question, please mail email@example.com.