Are you an Adobe Professional, interested in working with the latest technology and tools? Are you interested in working in delivery teams with specialists from across the world?
Capgemini is a leader in Adobe, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist / Adobe Campaign Classic for a financial services client.
About the role as Marketing Automation Specialist / Adobe Campaign Classic
As a CRM Marketing Automation Specialist, you will fundamentally build, configure and test campaigns according to set requirements, create target group selections, connect different channels in the dialogues, and perform management and optimization on rolling campaigns.
You will also contribute to the work of further developing processes and requirements on the Marketing Automation system and on the data on which the campaigns are based. You are expected to become a “superuser” so that you can provide your team with knowledge about opportunities and limitations in the Marketing Automation system.
Your responsibilities in the service are to:
- Configure, build and test campaigns in Adobe Campaign Classic
- Make target group and trigger selections in the customer database
- Contribute with system knowledge when designing / setting requirements for new campaigns
- Manage, optimize and monitor rolling campaigns
- Responsible for quality assurance and testing of campaigns that are launched
- Act as a “superuser” and system expert within Adobe Campaign Classic
The role is located in Stockholm.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are crazy about Marketing Automation and CRM, have a high understanding of how we can meet our customers in different channels and are stimulated by improving the customer experience through continuous optimization.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have:
- worked hands-on with marketing automation for a couple of years, alternatively has solid experience in CRM / Business Intelligence as a database analyst or SQL / SAS programmer and has a great interest in data-driven marketing
- worked in any system for Markering Automation, e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, SAS or Portrait are highly qualified.
- relevant higher education in technology, computer or systems science.
- good knowledge of Swedish and English (contact with IT and system supplier takes place to a large extent in English).
It is an advantage if you have experience of working with customer database searches via SQL and / or programming in SAS. If you have experience in the insurance industry, that is a plus.
To thrive in the role, we believe that you have a logical, pragmatic, open and solution-focused mind. You are easy to structure your work and have an eye for detail and have the ability to communicate with others, whether it is analysts, marketers or IT developers.
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.