Financial Services is part of a global organization at Capgemini. In Stockholm, we are a team with more than 100 enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences, and we are working with the largest bank and insurance companies in Sweden.
Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as Mainframe Developer
We are looking for you who want to work at the forefront of digital transformation. You decide for yourself how far you want to go – we support you with customized skills development, certifications, and interesting customer assignments.
This is what you’ll do:
- Adhere to security and control, Sarbanes-Oxley, and change control processes
- Design, develop and maintain Mainframe COBOL & JCL to meet support and/or project requirements.
- Interface with business and IT teams to understand business requirements and translate business requirements into formal technical requirements and application code.
- Work with IT support teams (EIA, DA/DBA, server teams) to ensure support and project requirements are developed and successfully implemented
- Develop and execute unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
- Responsible for full System Development Life Cycle
- Work with business team to complete acceptance testing and participate in integration testing
- Participate in production support/pager duty rotation including weekend and off-hour support coverage
- Provide Solution Delivery Methodology artifacts associated with application components.
- Participate in technical reviews at appropriate stages of development
- Expertise in Mainframe Technologies: JCL, Cobol, IMS, DB2, SCLM, Coolgen (optional)
- Should have worked as a Senior Designer / Architect in previous roles
- Should be able to liaise directly with the team of Architects, BAs and SMEs
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experienced in working with cross-cultural teams
- Mandatory Swedish speaking as some parts of the system still need knowledge of Swedish language
- Preferably someone local who is willing to take up a long-term position
- Work location: Stockholm
- 10 years or more mainframe Development background in design, analysis and coding: COBOL (CICS), JCL, CICS, CA7 etc.
- IT technical background & mainframe programming experience
- Experience in all components of software delivery with concentration in requirements, design and development.
- Quick starter to troubleshoot/resolve incidents and business support items
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working in a global environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Prioritize business impact and urgency
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
We are looking forward getting your application as soon as possible.