We are looking for a highly-motivated Sales & Operations Planning Subject Matter Expert with LLamasoft tool experience. The S&OP SME is expected to guide the team with S&OP process design and product implementation, drive supply chain related discussions with clients and work together with senior stakeholders to meet Capgemini’s goals.
Primary skills: Sales & Operations Planning, Supply Chain, LLamasoft
Secondary skills: Demand planning, Supply planning, Capacity planning, Netowrk optimization, JDA
We are looking for a senior S&OP SME who can bring:
- 10+ years of overall experience in supply chain domain
- At least one year in of experience in any LLamasoft product implementation
- Strong understanding of Sales and operations planning, Demand/ Supply Planning, Transportation optimization, Supply chain optimization
- Expertise in:
- Supply chain business process design and analysis
- Business blueprint creation
- Solution design
- Solution configuration and implementation
- Responsible for building LLamasoft competence in Nordics
- Responsible for interacting with client to understand their supply chain business needs and produce the necessary deliverables including (but not limited to): S&OP point of view, business blue print, process design document, implementation framework, implementation plan, etc.
- Work in close collaboration with senior business stakeholders in consumer package, retail & distribution segment to meet Capgemini’s goals
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Name – Moa Tollstam
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.