Lead Software Engineer Java
You design and build innovative solutions that give banks and insurers a head start in their new digital world.
It all began with two top level engineers with awesome coding and social skills! They built a startup within Capgemini comprising a new breed of highly skilled, emotionally intelligent engineers. They started with a lot of energy and positivism and within 2 years they have grown the unit to 30 people. In the past year, Blue Harvest has successfully delivered several challenges, innovating for their clients within the Financial Services department of Capgemini. You want to be part of the action? Then keep on reading!
What will you be doing?
You have a passion for innovation and know how to use your coding skills to give large banks and insurers a solid lead in the digital world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions. You advise our clients on technology during a sprint zero and implement the solution with your Blue Harvest engineering team.
You will have a complete playground at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer user stories. This is where you can really bring live to your hackathon prototype babies that just needed a little more TLC.
Now it is time to bring this great company to Sweden!
You want to be the kickstarter of this company in Stockholm? Then keep on reading!
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your latest and greatest project you’ve developed in Java;
- Your story on how you work with Docker, Kafka and Cloud platforms;
- Your experience with different API frameworks and what you have learned working with them;
- Your view on the pros and cons of working in an Agile environment;
- A situation that shows your strong communication skills and ability to present ideas;
- Your story on what is the advantage of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Your vision on how to apply testing;
- Your way of managing and supporting people and your successes and challenges you had.
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just software developing. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and even speak on congresses.Are you ready to harvest and do you think you are the next lead software engineer we are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact our Recruiter Sabrina Strumpel, +31(0) 611 753218, email@example.com