Capgemini Engineering Sweden has established a Center of Excellence within Intelligent Operations, pooling experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a Solution Architect to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
We offer you a work environment branded by innovation and a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities in a global environment and the support to help you achieve your best. You will be working with the cutting edge of IT and technology, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise.
We at Capgemini are committed to improving our collective performance by utilizing our inclusive work environment where different talents can thrive, hence diversity and inclusion are important cornerstones for us – which is also proven when we won the "World's Most Ethical Companies (WME) award" nine years in a row as well as other awards and accreditations.
We’re looking for a Solution Architect who can bring value and work as a key resource in our IO projects. You will act as a creator of architectural design, defining system requirements and use cases to address overall business requirements. You will provide industry best practices on IO solution architecture and ensure that the technical solution remains aligned to business requirements.
You can expect to engage in:
- Develop thought leadership architecture strategies for our clients into 4 domains: Digital Operations (simulation, automation, enhanced operator), Operation Intelligence (architecture, AI, ML…), Operations Management (MoM, MES, SCADA, ICS), Operations Maintenance (Predictive, Preventive, IIOT)
- Delivering full lifecycle implementations of Operations Management Solution (MES, MOM, ICS, SCADA), with a focus on integration, including installation, customization of policies data staging, loads, transformations, and reporting
- Participating in the design of the technical architecture to support the integration of chosen solution
- Deliver cloud native application for the shopfloor, master E2E layer from IOT sensor to a data lake with applications for end users.
- Coordinating technical team for the development & test of client solution
- Providing a detailed technical analysis for client engagement and services support that specifies how our solution will operate within the client environment;
- Engaging in pre-sales activity including mapping business requirements in line to Capgemini offerings.
- Identifying the need of Tools/Software and manpower to support the new product roadmap
- Preparing plans for Engineering competency enhancement, rallying efforts and directing the team to implement set milestones year on year
- Overseeing engineering deliverables related to the Product Delivery Process (PDP) and effectively communicating with project team to ensure attainment as per defined timelines