Capgemini Engineering Sweden has established a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a PLM Business Consultant to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
We offer you a work environment branded by innovation and a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities in a global environment and the support to help you achieve your best. You will be working with the cutting edge of IT and technology, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise.
We at Capgemini are committed to improving our collective performance by utilizing our inclusive work environment where different talents can thrive, hence diversity and inclusion are important cornerstones for us – which is also proven when we won the "World's Most Ethical Companies (WME) award" nine years in a row as well as other awards and accreditations.
We’re looking for a Business Consultant who can bring value and work as a key resource in our PLM projects. You will act as a trusted advisor for clients in their PLM initiatives, providing industry best practices, analyzing business requirements and transforming to user stories for PLM solution development and developing new system supported processes. We see a growing demand in bridging the gap from engineering to manufacturing and hence we are especially looking for a Business Consultant that has knowledge in manufacturing engineering and experience in developing PLM solutions in manufacturing industry.
You can expect to engage in:
- Pre-sales activities by developing and presenting proposal and custom demonstrations of the solution
- Conduct PLM maturity assessments by hosting workshops and analyzing clients’ as-is state of processes and solutions
- Support clients to prioritize development initiatives and build a PLM vision and roadmap to reach digital continuity from engineering to manufacturing
- Support and give best practices in PLM governance and project management
- Analyze and gather business requirements and transform to user stories for PLM solution development especially in the area of BOM management and manufacturing process management
- Support organizational change management related to PLM transformation by developing training and communication material and conducting trainings.