Capgemini Engineering Sweden has established a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a PLM Solution Architect to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
We offer you a work environment branded by innovation and a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities in a global environment and the support to help you achieve your best. You will be working with the cutting edge of IT and technology, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise.
We at Capgemini are committed to improving our collective performance by utilizing our inclusive work environment where different talents can thrive, hence diversity and inclusion are important cornerstones for us – which is also proven when we won the "World's Most Ethical Companies (WME) award" nine years in a row as well as other awards and accreditations.
We’re looking for a Solution Architect who can bring value and work as a key resource in our PLM projects. You will act as a creator of architectural design, defining system requirements and use cases to address overall business requirements. You will provide industry best practices on PLM solution architecture and ensure that the technical solution remains aligned to business requirements. We see a growing demand in bridging the gap from engineering to manufacturing and hence we are especially looking for a Solution Architect that has knowledge in manufacturing engineering and experience in developing PLM solutions in manufacturing industry.
You can expect to engage in:
- Initial customer discovery
- Develop and present a custom demonstration of the solution
- Work with sales for budgetary proposals
Customer Project Delivery Activities
- Host requirements gathering sessions
- Produce written specifications that align with customer requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Plan and architect a proposed solution
- Identify issues and risks and provide input for solutions to key process stakeholders
- Analyze customer requirements and contribute to the configuration of PLM products accordingly
- Guide data migration activities
- Define with customer proper user acceptance testing
- Provide occasional end user training when needed