Take the leap from developer to architect at Capgemini in Malmö. We are now looking for you who are eager to learn more about Azure, have several years of experience within Microsoft .NET-stack and has a heart in the right place. Get the future you want!
As Junior Cloud Architect at Capgemini, you will belong to our Microsoft Cloud Apps Teams in Malmö. We work with well-known brands and projects with large audiences and we have global alliances with heavy tech providers.
You will develop secure services in the cloud, and set up tools and best practices for development teams to make best use of the chosen cloud platform. The position also means you will help customers to reach their goals through cloud technologies and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
Who you are:
We believe the right person for this role has some years of development experience, and are looking for the next career step towards architecting within Azure.
- Good knowledge within Swedish and English, both oral and written
- Experience in software development within Microsoft .NET-stack
- Started to design solutions and shifted your focus from just code to see the whole picture
- Worked in DevOps environment and have some experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
- Has recently been in contact with Cloud and/or Azure, which made you..
- ..very interested and curious about Cloud and Azure
- For future development, you’d like to take the Azure Solution Architect certificate (if you don’t already have it)
We don’t believe you know everything about being an architect your first day, but we do believe in your strong passion to always keep learning. You strive to be a great partner for our clients and your heart is in the right place.