- Deliver E2E solutions with full responsibility for development
- Ensure effective ways of working with teams in Sweden, Germany and India
- Collaborate with other technology areas for global deliveries including infrastructure team
- Effective communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Has significant experience in developing & Managing applications using Java framework
- Experience in Managing team, Capacity and Budget.
- Has good exposure to SVN, JIRA and Jenkins.
- Enjoys problem solving and has a desire to work closely with team.
- Is able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Has an excellent fundamental understanding of programming concepts and methods
- Good understanding on Kanban, Agile way of working.
- Knowledge on Biztalk, VB6.0 and API’s are added advantage.
- Good understanding on Load balancers and network functionalities.
- WCF and Banking domain knowledge.
- Exposure to Agile methodology.
What we expect:
- Manage team and ensure well alignment with stakeholders on the deliveries.
- Understand complex web applications and dynamic components using .Net framework.
- Understand the complex legacy systems & landscape to support business continuity.
- Think proactively to improve architecture to meet client’s expectations based on best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborating closely with different teams to solve the challenges
- Mentoring the team on best practices and procedures to help them grow.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Helena Ganslandt, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.