IT Business Analyst
At Capgemini, you get to work with the biggest customers within bank and insurance, in exciting and varied roles, giving you the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally. Through education, certifications, and our global competence network, you can deepen your field of interest, exchange international experiences or grow into a whole new role.
You are part of a global organization with high ceilings and space for a very own initiative. The team consists of 30 colleagues who work as business analysts, project managers and system architects.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as IT Business Analyst
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be a trusted advisor working with some of Sweden’s largest and most well-known bank and insurance companies in projects helping our customers realize their digital visions. You will be managing requirements in large distributed organizations with complex business models and many stakeholders.
A crucial part of the role is to identify and analyze functional and technical requirements. You are the link between the customer and the development team by working with future users and ensuring that the applications meet their requirements.
The role is an established career path within Capgemini, where you also can grow into other roles in the long run.
You have at least a couple of years of experience within Financial Services working in complex business transformation projects. Experience from working with payments, cards, regulatory requirements, digitalization as well as agile methodology is meritorious. We would like you to have a relevant university education or equivalent and you need good knowledge of Swedish and English in spoken and written terms. You know how to specify and analyze both functional and technical requirements and have experience in stakeholder management.
We expect you to:
- Have at least 2-5 years prior experience within financial services
- Possess financial industry knowledge and practice
- Initiate business and process improvements
- Capture requirements through workshops with customers
- Formulate requirements as a usage case
- Communicate with stakeholders about priorities, changing requirements and test results
As a person, you are communicative, structured, have a drive to develop and you are curious about new technologies. You have an interest in bank and / or insurance industry and you can quickly understand what it’s all about.
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
Please send in your application as soon as possible. During the current travel restrictions due to Corona pandemic, we will prioritize your application if you are in Sweden and preferably Stockholm.