Capgemini is looking for IT architects with skills in the infrastructure area
Capgemini is looking for IT architects in Stockholm, Malmö and Helsingborg who want to work as consultants with our IT infrastructure customers.
- You will work with architecture and contribute with skills, guidance and support within your specific area of expertise.
- You lead planning and create the design of customer infrastructure such as IaaS and PaaS solutions, but you’re not afraid to also work operational if needed.
- You evaluate possible technical solutions, identify pros and cons and provide well-motivated recommendations for the way forward based on technical requirements as well as cost awareness.
- You act as technical leader in areas such as cloud services, storage, management and designing cloud solutions.
- You are responsive to our customers’ needs in terms of minimizing costs, increasing efficiency and flexibility as well as creating competitive advantages.
- Broad technical knowledge within IT Infrastructure. Deeper knowledge in at least one of the areas Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Cyber Security (e.g. IAM Solutions) or End-User is an advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in working as an IT infrastructure architect.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Experience in evaluating, planning and implementing technical infrastructure solutions.
- Fluent Swedish and English – oral and written.
- University/college degree in relevant field or equivalent knowledge acquired through experience.
- Relevant infrastructure certification, such as TOGAF.
- Experience of DevOps is an advantage.
Capgemini is a responsive organization that monitors you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person.
Do you want to immerse yourself in a particular area or grow into a new role? We have a clear competence development model, which in combination with education and certification enables you to develop your career with us.
We offer the best of two worlds – global muscles locally based in Swedish business life, in a familiar community. Together we got skills that few others can match!
In addition to pay, we also offer bonus programs, private health care insurance, pension plan and an annually wellness contribution.
Your application must contain your resume, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Name: Claes Bystedt
Phone: +46 853685346
Name: Moa Tollstam
Phone: +46 761115445
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.Apply now