Capgemini Engineering Sweden has established a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a PLM Business Consultant to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
We offer you a work environment branded by innovation and a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities in a global environment and the support to help you achieve your best. You will be working with the cutting edge of IT and technology, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise.
We at Capgemini are committed to improving our collective performance by utilizing our inclusive work environment where different talents can thrive, hence diversity and inclusion are important cornerstones for us – which is also proven when we won the "World's Most Ethical Companies (WME) award" nine years in a row as well as other awards and accreditations.
The PLM Business Analyst will blend business analysis and daily operations to deliver PLM solutions that support the development, manufacturing and service of all PLM products. Responsibilities include working with key stakeholders to define improvements in the areas of efficiency, quality, cost and information security; provide ongoing applications support; evaluate business problems, their impact, and propose solutions to work around or overcome problems; define system requirements, as-is and to-be processes; mitigate risk; manage, author and execute user acceptance testing; support external projects needing PLM input and help to manage and enforce system governance.
You can expect to:
- Work with the business partners to identify and understand their needs, assess the impact of the system, process changes and document the same.
- Use Business Process Modeling techniques and methods to capture the requirements.
- Participate in the solution selection process by Defining the requirements, Develop selection methodologies/scoring.
- Work with Solution Architects from Digital organization, Functional leaders from Business and build consensus to find the right and acceptable solution.
- Accountable for deliverables in Business Requirements, Training and User Acceptance testing phases of PLM projects.