High Performance Computing consultant
We´re currently looking for two senior High Performance Computing consultants with the following skillsets.
• Extensive experience managing HPC cluster infrastructure at an expert or near expert level involving network fabrics such as Infiniband and Omni-Path
• Ability to review the performance monitoring of the respective environment, determine opportunities to refine the configuration of a component and determine new resource/capacity requirements
• Previous experience in managing and setting up monitoring for HPC clusters
• Extensive experience troubleshooting HPC environments from an infrastructural point of view
• Knowledge around different HPC network topologies
• Knowledgeable within the area of HPC solution architecture
• Previous experience with Dell EMC storage products
• Experience of Dell EMC Isilon and Unity storage products
• Experience of IBM LSF or other queue/scheduling software
• Knowledge or experience of hybrid/GPU based clusters
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.