Reporting to a Technical and Functional Project Leader from the E-commerce & Omnichannel Practice, you will work within a team on all the technical challenges linked to the Salesforce Commerce Cloudormer Demandware) environment. You will work on every stage of the life cycle of E-commerce and Omnichannel platform projects for our client accounts (fixed-price services).
Within a community of specialists, pioneer in SAAS E-commerce solutions and in SalesForce Commerce Cloud, you will work on many and varied projects:
- Building, redesign and evolution of international e-commerce platforms;
- Building of a rich and personalised customer experience on the whole purchasing journey;
- Setting up of omnichannel customer management solutions (Click and Collect, Web-to-Store, Store-2-Web, PIM, RCU, Payment, social media);
- Marketplace development;
- Creation of synergies between mobile, connected store, B2B and B2C sales force and call centres.
Your main missions will be:
- Working as a team with experienced Developers, a Lead Developer, an Architect and a Technical and Functional Project Leader during the needs and requirements stage;
- Developing responsive and cross-browser interfaces (user-agent, media queries…);
- Delivering a tested and well-documented code (code review, peer programming…);
- Taking part in the development of SalesForce Commerce Cloud platform evolutions on the Front End part;
- Participating in improving the E-commerce and Omnichannel practice’s technical assets.
Clients that trust us: LVMH, GIVENCHY, LACOSTE, L’OREAL, ORANGE BANK, CREDIT AGRICOLE, DECATHLON, NEXITY, KENZO…
Experience Of The Required Profile
You are passionate about Front End development and e-commerce, you are particularly interested in the market web formats (emailing, analytics, front and middle-office…).
An experience in web design is a plus: development of pages respecting a graphic charter, simple infographics, and creation of pictograms.
You are recognized by your peers for your ability to involve yourself in ambitious projects.
Rigorous and accurate, you have an aesthetic sense and you pay attention to details which is critical to respect a graphic charter. You are constantly updating yourself on latest innovations and you are curious regarding your areas of specialisation.
You are familiar with the following technologies:
Mastering a Front code bundling tool: Webpack, Browserify
Mastering HTML templating: JADE, Handlebars, Mustache
Mastering Bootstrap interface framework and a responsive front end Framework (Zurb Foundation)
Build automation: Maven, Gulp, Grunt
Description interface of a web service language: WADL, WSDL
Knowing the key points of responsive development: PWA, AMP
Knowing a front E-commerce platform: Magento, Drupal, AEM, ATG Web Commerce, SalesForce Commerce Cloud (former Demandware), Hybris.
You are able to work in English (international clients and ITELIOS teams).