Factory Support Technician to Olofström
Do you love to solve issues and perform troubleshooting? Do you have good technical skills combined with a willingness to learn more? We are looking for Factory Support Technicians for an assignment in Olofström.
You will work together with experienced Support Technicians in a mixed team where you have ability to learn and develop.
In the Factory Support Technician role you will work with tasks like:
- Follow run book activities and complete as per frequency
- Improve First Call Resolution (FCR), prepare plan for the KBs created to transfer the KBs and incidents to first line support.
- Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems. When unable to resolve, escalate to second or third level with 95% accuracy in accordance with escalation processes.
- Escalate hardware related problems to the third party warranty and non-warranty supplier, follow up with the supplier every week and update the incident in Service Now.
- Record detailed information of the progress and resolution in Service Now for P1, P2 and P3 incidents.
- Support the following technologies:
- Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft deployment tools (MDT, SCCM), ID technologies (Camera – Vision/ID-camera, RFID, Scanners), Industrial hardware (Forklift PCs, Label printers, Scanners, Rugged PDA, Thin clients, PC-like equAsset managementetwork equipment, Device management systems (HPDM, SOTI, Markvision and similar management tools)
- Support production applications along with respective client devices
- Asset management, and log the devices in appropriate tool as and when required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Respond to the incident within the specified SLA as per the priority of the incident. Achieve response SLA of 95% and above for a period of one month.
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within the SLA as per the priority of the incident.
- Ensure 0 escalations from the customer.
We think you have:
- Strong analytical skills in troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate in native and English language with 100% proficiency with internal and external contacts.
You will also:
- Receive, escort and guide 3rd party suppliers On Site.
- Train new associates if given the responsibility by your immediate manager.
- Take on role as Shift- or Service-request leader whenever required
- Work on a 24/7 rotation including on-call
- Capgemini is no better than its people. As a Support Technician on Capgemini you contribute to deliver a service in world class. We are looking for a Support Technician for an assignment in Olofström where you will be an important part of a team and our delivery. Your effort and work will be valued, and you will see yourself and people around you grow in capability and in spirit.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Maja Oderstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.