Experienced Back End Developer (E-Commerce Salesforce Commerce)
Reporting to a Technical and Functional Project Leader from the E-commerce & Omnical Practice, you will work within a team on all technical challenges linked to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (former Demandware) environment. You will work on every stage of the life cycle of E-commerce and Omnichannel platform projects of our client accounts (fixed-price services).
Within a community of specialists, pioneer in SAAS E-commerce solutions and in SalesForce Commerce Cloud, you will work on many and varied projects:
- Building, redesign and evolution of international e-commerce platforms;
- Building of a rich and personalised customer experience on the whole purchasing journey;
- Setting up of omnichannel customer management solutions (Click and Collect, Web-to-Store, Store-2-Web, PIM, RCU, Payment, social media);
- Marketplace development;
- Creation of synergies between mobile, connected store, B2B and B2C sales force and call centres.
Your main missions will be:
- Working as a team with experienced Developers, a Lead Developer, an Architect and a Technical and Functional Project Leader during the needs and requirements stage;
- Delivering the complex Back End developments on the SalesForce Commerce Cloud technical stack of one or several accounts;
- Using an advanced development environment (Eclipse, Visual Code, JetBrains…);
- Writing the technical specifications and associated documentation;
- Taking part in the corrective and upgradeable maintenance of the SalesForce Commerce Cloud platform;
- Participating in improving the E-commerce and Omnichannel practice’s technical assets.
Clients that trust us: LVMH (GIVENCHY, KENZO, LOEWE), LACOSTE, SANDRO MAJE CLAUDIE PIERLOT, PIMKIE, JENNYFER, JULES, BRICE, UNDIZ…
Experience & languages:
Fourth or fifth-year university level (Engineering), you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Back End development of web platform with a good knowledge of one or several development languages among JAVA J2EE, PHP, .NET or Node.js learned in IT Consulting, Consulting agency or in IT organisation for a final client.
You are familiar with the MVC model, web development environment and frameworks such as Struts, Symfony / Zend, ASP.NET MVC, Express / Hapijs.
You have a good understanding of build automation tools such as Gulp and Grunt.
Web pattern/ process:
You are familiar with http/https protocol and know how to easily use services API in REST / SOAP (for example: Facebook login, Twitter API…)
You master at least one document-oriented database: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, CouchDB.
You also master at least one relational database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
You have already worked with an ORM tool (Hibernate Entity Framework)
You have to be able to work in a team through a Distributed Version Control System GIT (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket).
You also have to be familiar with the GitFlow process for delivery.
You know how to use GIT through command line or specific tools (SmartGit / sourcetree).
You need to have already realised e-commerce platform projects, ideally on SalesForce Commerce Cloud or on Magento, Hybris, WebSphere Commerce.
You have to be able to work in English (international clients and ITELIOS teams).