EMT Support Office Onsite Support
Do you have some years’ experience of working with Office Onsite Support and want to take on an important role as Level 2 Support at Volvo Cars Group in Gothenburg? The roles require a high level of Service Mindedness, as well as professionalism and a readiness to understand the special needs of a very select group.
- You will work as Level 2 support. Supporting Volvo Car Group in the Swedish region. The team delivers on site and remote support, providing users help with both software and hardware issues. You will have the ability to work independently as well as in a team, and perform troubleshooting, coordinate and resolve incidents together with Incident Managers and resolver teams.
Office Onsite support is part of the End User Services and is a solution-oriented support group with a very high-resolution rate. The team works alongside several other support groups, Including Network, Config Center and Service Desk.
Short summary of Services:
Windows 7 and 10 operating systems
Full Office suite
Troubleshoot and hardware support on HP, Dell and Mac workstations.
Provide onsite support for a list of Volvo Applications.
Basic Network troubleshooting, Patching and Server maintenance
You work provide extra support to the Executive Management Team whenever its needed. Providing extended support during meetings or when members of the Management team are experiencing IT issues. You will be highly valued and recognized in this position. The Executive Management require and values high level of Service Mindedness, as well as professionalism and you will learn and develop an understanding for the special needs of this very select group.
- Basic network skills: Knowledge of DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP. Experience of Cisco switches is qualifying.
- PC’s: Good knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals. Good knowledge about different OS deployment solutions.
- Mac: Good knowledge of Mac Set up and OS. Currently running High Sierra
- Tools: Hand on experience on Incident Reporting / ITSM tools like Service Now.
- Onsite experience: Previous experience as direct onsite support required
- Driver’s license: Swedish B-license
- Language: Fluent Swedish speaking and writing skills
- Active Directory: Knowledge of how to create accounts and basic GPO knowledge
- Client OS: Experience from Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Embedded (all versions)
- Mac iOS: Experience with latest Mac IOS, both standard setup and with Windows cabability.
- Server OS: Experience from Windows Server systems, OpenVMS systems is qualifying
- Service Desk: 1-2 years of experience from IT Service Desk is meriting
- Network: Experience of Cisco switches and routers
- ITIL: Basic understanding of ITIL processes
- Knowledge and experience from the automotive industry and/or industrial equipment is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Swedish and English
- Humble approach towards both duties at hand and colleagues
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Can perform under stressful situations
- Strong coordination skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Service Minded
- Troubleshoot, coordinate and resolve incidents together with Incident Managers and resolver teams
- Review and follow-up on incidents to improve end-to-end support
- Coordinate active incidents to reduce lead-time
- Monitor ServiceNow-queues and Service Desk mailboxes
- Create and improve Knowledge Base articles
- Work with the Service Desk Support teamwork with continuous service improvements
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Maja Oderstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.