Are you ready to shape the future?
Impactful innovation is at the center of what we do. Technology drives amazing new opportunities, especially in the fields of AI, IoT, Blockchain, and VR/AR.
Our new Emerging Technology team in Stockholm is now hiring hands-on architects and lead developers.
You have the ability to see the big picture and are hungry to create jaw dropping magic. Among our clients you’ll find all interesting brands and the team you join inspires them to drive new value using emerging technologies.
The Emerging Tech-team is part of Capgemini’s CTO Office, an amazing team that leads and shapes the technology and innovation agenda in Scandinavia.
You need to meet the following criteria:
- Hungry: to learn, all new technology, new languages, everything is fun, and nothing is impossible, especially interested in AI, IoT, Blockchain, and VR/AR
- Technical: know all the important clouds, platforms, and languages, like GCP, AWS, Azure, Node, Java, Python, .NET, and C#
- Practical: can show the developers how it should be by building a cross section from UI to integration with legacy systems and external services
- Fast: focus on immediately create value by minimize the scope and use automation
- Agile: create something simple that works, and iterate from there, preferably together with an autonomous cross-functional team
- Communicative: can talk to everyone, on all levels, and present/explain/lead so that everyone understands
- Reliable: take responsibility for everything, but know your limitations, and can ask for help
- Maker: make rather than talk and draw, and gladly roll up the sleeves, whatever needs to be done
- Exact: know what is important, like interfaces, naming and beautiful code, and always care about the right quality and security
- Pragmatic: always open to a discussion, have no fixed ideas, and see all sides/shades of gray
- Happy: know that happiness comes first and productivity/success after, never complains, often jokes, and laugh a lot
- Energetic: always have a little more to give, doesn’t understand the work/life balance debate, because works is an awesome part of life!
For the more senior roles, we need you to also be:
- Experienced: at least 10 years, background as a full-stack developer and solution architect
- Deep: all the way from board, strategy, business, all the way to infrastructure, software architecture, and code
- Wide: can take on all roles in a digital project, so in addition to architect, also developer, tester, product owner, agile coach, preferably even data scientist and designer
Capgemini is one of the world’s largest consultancy and outsourcing service providers with more than 200,000 employees in over 40 different countries. We also have a strong local base where we act as strategic partner to some of the largest names in Swedish business. Our focus is on streamlining our customers’ activities through, among other things, digitization and automation. In the Swedish market we have about 1500 colleagues with local offices from Sundsvall in the North, to Malmö in the South. Our Stockholm office is at Fleminggatan 18 at Kungsholmen.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.