As a MACH Architect (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless) you will play a hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Capgemini as a market leader. You are an ecommerce expert who leads Composable Commerce Guild within Capgemini and will be:
- Subject Matter Expert within eCommerce engaged in pre-sales, partnership with CommerceTools and possibly other partners
- Building strong local team within eCommerce domain and working together with your Capgemini counterparts internationally
- part of our most critical MACH client-engagements, locally as well as globally.
You use your broad experience and hands-on understanding of the MACH concepts to operate at development lead and architect level. With your well-developed business sense, you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate your technical knowledge into business solutions with positive impact on our client’s business.
You support our local and regional teams in selling and delivering solutions that exceed client expectations. You guide and steer the teams and, if necessary, engage with clients to direct the program. A significant part of your time will be client faced and billable to clients.
You initiate and lead innovation and knowledge building activities within Capgemini.
What do we expect from you?
- An experienced and senior technical professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and maker mentality who thrives with and are not scared of getting “your hands dirty” when engaging deeply into client engagements if that’s what it takes to get things done right
- Experience on leading and growing development teams and services
- Strong personal drive to “Getting things done right” and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through. You have a “company first” mentality
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments as well as sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal, communication, intercultural and people skills required for working with internal teams as well as client teams across different locations and cultures with success.
In addition to that we also value:
- A proven background in implementing and leading large-scale MACH projects/programs where the commerce engine is Commercetools.
- Knowledge of the key players and trends in the digital industry such as CMS, CX and e-commerce solution providers in this space, most importantly: CommerceTools, Contentful, BloomReach, MIRAKL
- Strong cloud knowledge: Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Hands-on practical experience in the MACH space. You are considered by our technical staff as first-amongst-equals.
- A Bachelors or Masters in engineering or similar and at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and abroad when needed.
- Fluent in English and preferable Swedish– both spoken and written
- Experience from working in an agency/consulting business similar to Capgemini would be an advantage.