Do you have experience of commercial and contract management? Do you want to have a key role to support our clients’ and Capgemini’s business objectives? If so, you might be the person we are seeking for.
In the role as Senior Contract Manager you will be responsible for promoting and applying commercial best practice throughout the life of a client engagement to drive value for our clients and Capgemini. You will take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts primarily in Sweden becoming the point of contact for all commercial matters. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring Capgemini’s compliance with the contract, providing advice on commercial and contractual matters to the account, sales and delivery teams and applying Capgemini’s commercial best practice in the day-to-day management and administration of each account.
What you’ll do:
- Be a member of the account leadership team for each account, taking a key role in the ongoing development of the account to support our clients’ and Capgemini’s business objectives
- Act as the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) for all commercial matters
- Ensure commercial management best practice is implemented within each account (e.g. risk registers are maintained)
- Maintain and continue to develop the day-to-day commercial process and procedures necessary to support the overall account strategies
- Assist with the management of complex sales opportunities within an account (Bids, RFPs, RFQs)
- Participate in and/or lead senior level negotiations with both internal and external customers for the introduction of scope or other changes, new business lines and renewals of existing client contracts.
- Assist in shaping commercial propositions to support the selling of additional offerings to meet our clients’ requirements
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience of contract management in a large, matrix environment
- Detailed understanding of key legal, commercial principles and obligations found in IT contracts for application services, implementation services and outsourcing services
- Broad experience of IT sales and service delivery
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to negotiate and to cope in difficult situations
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- Track record of dealing with complex Commercial/Legal issues
- Ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships
- Certificate in Commercial and Contract Management from International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English