Are you a Cloud Architect with a background within software development and want to play an important role in developing the cloud organization of Capgemini?
Cloud is one of Capgemini’s key focus areas. We are looking for key people that want to take lead in becoming one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations!
We are looking for a highly talented architect that has a huge passion for cloud solutions. You are driven by developing secure services in the cloud as well as setting up tools and best practices for development teams to make best use of the chosen cloud platform. Additionally, you are passionate about using cloud technology to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
As an architect, with a focus on cloud, you will design and implement cloud strategies and solutions that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from new tech.
- Experience in developing and architecting in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in software development using cloud relevant languages.
- Passed one or more AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform certification exams is a bonus qualification
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
- Experience in container technologies, microservices and serverless architecture is a bonus
Capgemini is an open organization that cares for you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person. At Capgemini, you will work with the latest technology for some of Sweden’s largest and most successful companies.
We offer you the better of two worlds – global muscles locally based in Swedish business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will be a part of a highly driven team of pioneers and get the opportunity to develop and influence the cloud business area!
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance (possible to co-insure spouses, cohabiting/registered partner and children)
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
- HR Helena Ganslandt, Helena.email@example.com
- Recruiting manager Daniel Kärrholm, firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline Romberg, email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.