A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50+year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 210,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
Role – Head of CIS Nordics
The Head of CIS Nordics will have overall responsibility for CIS in the Nordics (namely Finland, Sweden and Norway, with potential for growth into Denmark). This includes responsibility for driving growth, profitability and delivery excellence for the Nordics CIS business. This is a €100m business with a double digit annual growth ambition.
Roles & Responsibilities
Examples of the type of activities that the Head of CIS Nordics would be expected to drive and own
- Execute the growth agenda by delivering annual bookings budget, utilising the full strength of Capgemini (Region, Market Units and Global CIS capability)
- Manage and deliver the P&L performance in line with budget expectations – Revenue, Margin, Business Development/Indirect expenses, cash collection and Gross Operating Profit
- Lead the senior CIS team in the Nordics, comprising sales, account and delivery personnel
- Ensure successful delivery to existing clients, and smooth transition of new deals
- Manage client commercial and delivery escalations (positioning and aligning expectations with all stakeholders)
- Manage Employee engagement across Nordics Region including Workers Councils.
- Manage relationship with Market Units with alignment of objectives and working hand in hand to deliver CIS growth and P&L expectations for the wider Region.
The ideal profile will be a professional who leads from the front, understands the region as well as Cloud Infrastructure Services. A natural networker and inspiring leader of people, this person will also be able to cope with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced growth environment. Maintaining strong links with different stakeholders in Europe, India and in other geographies is critical, as is the ability to travel. A commercial and robust approach will ensure that the multi-client growth agenda is met.
The core requirements and hiring criteria are best summarised as follows:
- Cybersecurity, Cloud and Cloud Infrastructure expertise, including sales, delivery and leadership heritage is vital. We are looking for a hybrid leader, a ‘market maker’ who can dynamically grow an exciting business; a natural networker who is adept at successfully exploiting key C-level relationships.
- Bright, energetic, a leader internally and with exceptional client gravitas
- Very strong commercially, with a successful track record of winning deals.
- Experience in a large company with a global operating model where sales and delivery are functionally separated
- Must have worked with pure offshore delivery model
- Experience of managing a multi-hundred million dollars P&L
- Proven ability to set and execute strategy; defining and iterating client, sector or industry value propositions
- Clear understanding of the value levers within infrastructure services, including cloud-based services, transformation, etc.
- Passionate and strategic thinker
- Successful collaboration with delivery, solution, consulting and business support teams including finance, HR and legal, to shape, sell and maintain deals.
- Track record of successfully working in a matrixed and global multi line of business
If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org.